Best of September
Even though the legislative session had long been over, September tied up several legislative loose ends, including the bonding bill's final outcome and a court battle over the two proposed ballot amendments. Hindsight readers also enjoyed several posts from newest contributor Lizzy Froehle.
Here are September's most visited Hindsight blogs.
- Dayton Salvages Conservatives’ Missed Opportunity (Sept 14)
- Hidden Costs of Vanishing Local Government Aid (Sept 24)
- Coal’s Inefficiency (Sept 11)
- Dorset, Minn, Where Vote Buying is Legal (Sept 7)
- Court Upholds Legislature’s Misdeed (Aug 30)
- Emerging from a “Lost Decade” (Sept 5)
- Downtown Ballparks Spinning Wind (Sept 18)
- Organic Bashers Miss the Point (Sept 13)
- Long Commute Now? Wait till 2030 (Sept 4)
- Making Early Childcare Affordable (Sept 17)
Posted in News & Notes